Thursday, March 22, 2012

MY DISTANCE'S LOVE 


I dont know I should be happy or sad when I heard that my boyfriend will continue his studies in Australia, specifically in Adelaide.
but one that I think, we are further away. I dont know how long we'll meet. 
while the distance between the jakarta-singapore already feel heavy for me.
yeah, I think I should'nt be selfish, it's for his future, and for the sake of our future together.
I can only pray the best for him. 
may god keep our relationship, and hopefully our love getting stronger even though the distance stretches between us. 
I believe this will be beautiful in its time.
God has wonderful plans for me and for him.
I hope you get what you want without any obstacles at all.
I hope you can be successful in the future. 
Agung, I love you with all my heart, like Romeo loves julliet. 
Agung, you like my world, I could not live without you.
you are my pulse, flows in my blood.
you are my heartbeat, let me breathe your love .
I beg you dont stop the pace because I could'nt live without your love.
Dont ever leave me, stay here with me till I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment