Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"A start is very freighting, the end is full of sad feelings, but the most important is what happen in the middle". 


"The burden of sadness is much heavier when you are alone". 


 "Sad feeling is a mute reminder of what is really important in our life".


 "Everyone cries from time to time like a new baby born to this cruel world". 


 "There is no love without sadness". 


 "The only thing that I ever wanted - I will never have". 


 "Regret is our punishment for taking the wrong decision". 


 "A sad person is a hollow soul". 


 "At night everything seems to be possible but the morning sun light destroys the fragile hope".


 Someday we all discover that we are mortal, and because of that some lose the reason to live since it will end meaningless - Sinja 


 It feels so wrong, it feels so right, because of you I`m out for blood tonight. -Bec 


 tonight I shall sink my fangs into someones neck....and wach theme turn pail and I just wach them suffering...... 


 The closer you get to someone you love, the harder it is to let them go. Love doesnt force to make you cry... It is you who likes to cry in love... -asif

No comments:

Post a Comment